Monday, July 3, 2017

Our First Post!

Hey all, 

      My name is Jess Haney, some of you may know me as Author J. Haney some may not, and that's okay. I come to you not as an author but as a fellow Personal Assistant/Virtual Assistant with  desire to help.

Our Company wishes to bring to the publishing world an opportunity for those who love to read and who would like to work with authors an opportunity to learn how! We will be hosing a series of classes which will start you on your journey to becoming a PA/VA. Starting with how to represent yourself and approach an author through how to help your author through the writing process. Some need muses, others need street teams. We will help you to understand what that means for you and your new Author. Join us for our Five week course and bring your enthusiasm to learn and have some fun. BOOK NOW!  https://goo.gl/forms/fEUc4t4dotIcceXF3


Beginners

PA VA 101 Week 1

1: What is the difference between a PA and a VA? Is one more valuable than the other?
2: If I want to be a PA what do I need to do first?

a)How to set up your personal Online Presence

b) How to use FB to Promote PT one.

Sign up for Book related FB Groups for Pimping

Q&A

PA VA 102 Week 2

1. Okay so I’ve set up an online presence, but how do I get the numbers?

2. I don’t read certain genre’s do I have to promote those too?

3. How To use FB for Promoting Pt 2
Events
How to find them and network for your author.

Q&A

PA VA 103 Week 3

Understanding the Paperwork
From MS word to Google Forms.

Q&A


PA VA 104 Week 4

From Blogger Wordpress HTML and how to use it.
Building the Media Kit
Basic Graphics
Q&A

PA VA 105 Week 5


 TBA

No comments:

Post a Comment